- There are no current workings for 31162
- Current Location: Swanwick Jct MR-B
- Status: out of traffic : underfloor air pipe renewal.
- Planned Maintenance: routine
Boiler status: The ‘ Spanner Mk 1’ train heating boiler is now ‘isolated’ due to requiring its 10 year overhaul.
- ‘B’ exam carried out 29/03/13 at Ruddington
- ‘B’ exam carried out 18/04/14 at Ruddington
- ‘B’ exam carried out 24/03/15 at Ruddington
- ‘B’ exam carried out 04/16 at Swanwick East Depot
- ‘B’ exam carried out 04/17 at Swanwick East Depot
- ‘B’ exam carried out 05/18 at Swanwick East Depot
GREAT CENTRAL RAILWAY (NORTH) – SATURDAY 03/05/14
photo: Craig Simmons
GREAT CENTRAL RAILWAY (NORTH) DIESEL GALA 06-07/10/12
Prior to working its first train at the GCRN diesel gala, 31162 waits at Ruddington..06/10/12
31162 waits at 50 Steps for the ground frame to be operated before heading to Loughboro..07/10/12
31162 has just arrived from Loughboro at Ruddington. 46010 & 25279 are on the other end..07/10/12
31162 on shed at Ruddington with 46010 & 47292 following the weekend’s proceedings..07/10/12
FINAL DAY AT LLANGOLLEN (DIESEL GALA 22/09/12)
31162 runs-round at Llangollen in glorious welsh sunshine ready to head off to Carrog..22/09/12
Waiting for the Class 104 DMU to pass at Glyndyfrdwy, 31162 stands with a Llangollen service..22/09/12
31162’s crew for the day pose at Llangollen prior to working its final train at this railway. This train was also the first diesel hauled service to head beyond Carrog to Bonwm on the Corwen extension..22/09/12
LLANGOLLEN RAILWAY 26/05/12
31162 arrives at Carrog on the 1400 service from Llangollen…
Back at Llangollen, 31162 poses alongside the Class 104 DMU….
Now on the 1600 from Llangollen, 31162 arrives at Glyndyfrdwy en-route to Carrog. All photos by Steve Harvey
LLANGOLLEN RAILWAY 28/05/11
A ‘seminar’ takes place upon 31162’s arrival at Llangollen with many of the railways’ diesel group present !
Carrog is the present terminus at the ‘other end’ of the line where 31162 is running round its train ready to head back to Llangollen again. All photos by Steve Harvey